Long day. Nearly 600 miles. Straight road stretching out in front of us. Uninspiring Burger King lunch. Lovely stroll through Buffalo Bill Cody's birthplace in the evening.
This fall Greg and I are leaving our Vermont home and zig zagging the country so that Greg can continue to cover his NFL football games without getting on planes. I know it seems crazy, but isn't that everything these days? We will be driving to each game, week by week, until the end of the football season. Follow along to read about our life on the road and the places we see along the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 126: Kansas City, Missouri to Akron, Ohio; Day 127: Akron to Middlesex, Vermont -- We're home!
Well, it does not seem possible, but we have been home one month now. Sorry for the long delay in getting this post written. Reentry tasks (...
-
Spent much of the day writing. In the afternoon, however, as my eyes glazed over and the the sunshine and blue sky outside the hotel window ...
-
Sunrise shot from the motel window. The lake is just visible behind the pines. We started our travel day with a short hike to spectacular v...
-
Although I grew up in San Diego, which is about as far south as you can get on the west coast, I have never really visited "the South,...








wait, no picture of the Burger King?!
ReplyDelete